Five Friday Favorites Week 6
1. Bandanas: Bandanas have always been around, but lately they are becoming popular for a variety of different reasons. People will tie them around their necks and pretend it's a choker or they will use it as a headband to push their hair back. I've tried both and I think it looks really cool, depending on the outfit that your wearing. It's more of a spring summer kind of look. You will also see a lot of bandanas in festivals, like Coachella, the Meadows and Gov ball.
2. Netflix: Netflix is my go to for watching tv. I've watched many series on Netflix to help me through the school years. My favorite shows are Gossip Girl, 90210 (the new version), One Tree Hill, Friends, and the Vampire Diaries. I typically like watching shows that are either funny or have an easy plot to follow.
3. El Conquistador beach: I have never seen a beach as pretty as the one in El Conquistador, Puerto Rico. If you haven't already read my post about it, I'll tell you a little bit about it. The beach is a private island that is open to the guests. You get dropped of by boat to the public area (where people are literally on top of each other), but if you walk down more, it's more quiet and less kids. It looks like one of those places that you would only see in magazines or on google if you typed in " beach pictures", but it's real! It has everything from clear water to picture perfect palm trees.
4. Lock bridges: I think lock bridges are the cutest things ever for two reasons. One, putting a lock on the bridge represents you and the person you love being together forever. Two, it's a photogenic place. I'm pretty sure that New York City has a lock bridge somewhere, but the only one I've been to was the one in Salzburg Germany. It's amazing to see how many people put locks on that one bridge because it will completely fill up the sides.
5. Jumpsuits: Jumpsuits are super fun to wear because you can either dress it up or dress it down. Based on the accessories and shoes you wear, you could take a solid navy blue jumpsuit and turn it from a day time casual outfit to a fancy night time outfit. You can really get creative in how your going to present yourself in a jumpsuit based on your age or how old you want people to think you are. I got my jumpsuit from Lulus and it is super comfortable and easy to wear.