My First College Winter Break
It is finally time for me to go back to school and start my second semester at Marist! But before it gets busy, I wanted to share some of my favorite memories of my month long break, so here’s my break in a nutshell.
1. Before Christmas, we built gingerbread houses together!
2. I saw the Rockefeller center rockettes with my mom and made a day out of it in NYC!
3. After the rockettes, I met up with my friends to go to dos caminos, candytopia and, of course, see the Rockefeller tree!
4. Another trip to the city with my mom to go to Eataly and take pictures in the flatiron district while we did no shop January!
5. Then, I had a fun day with my family and grandparents!
6. The day after, I went to the city (again) and ate at Dos Caminos for dinner (again)!
7. After I stopped working at Anthropologie for the season (since I’m only a seasonal hire), I went to work with my mom for a couple of days in the city! I got to organize a lot of clothes in the Lenzing show room and help eliminate older clothes.
8. Last but not least, I went into the city for the afternoon with my mom and helped her take headshots for her work! And, of course, we got some pictures together too!