One of my favorite things about being a blogger is that the blogger world is like a community; everyone is constantly helping each other and giving each other positive feedback on their successes. Not only is it important to connect with other people on social media, but it's also important to stay up to date on what other people are writing about as well. They can give you ideas for what to write about and you can learn a lot from what other people are doing to keep their audience interested. This blog post is all about my favorite bloggers that have inspired my looks, style, and, most importantly, the content that I write about.
1. @Alexandrachloe: I have been following her since I first started my blog, and she's definitely one of my favorite bloggers! She is a New York City blogger in her third year of college at FIT. She is super sincere and she always has the coolest style. She is always interacting with her followers by asking questions, posting interactive Instagram stories and, most importantly, answering followers Instagram DM's when they message her. I tend to notice that once bloggers gain a lot of followers, they stop responding to their followers DM's. Alexandra (aka Sasha) always answers any questions or gives me such good advice whenever I message her and it really gives her a chance to form relationships with her followers (like me).
2. @Jennaboron: Jenna Boron is a Pittsburgh blogger and is owner of her blog, Balanceandchaos.com. I absolutely love reading her blogs because they are so different than any of the other blogs that I read. She does a super good job at thinking of creative topics to write about, anywhere from which editing apps she uses for her pictures (which was super helpful), to the top fashion trends, to food recipes and more! I love reading what she has to write because I can really hear her voice in her writing (I sound like an English teacher lol). She also has such an aesthetically pleasing Instagram profile and I'm always excited to see what she posts next!
3. @maschavanheeswijk: It's always super important to follow not only people in the US, but people from other countries too. Ever since my trip to Amsterdam, I've opened my eyes to reading bloggers from Amsterdam. Mascha is one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to bloggers abroad. Although she doesn't have a website or a channel, I love looking at her pictures that she posts on Instagram because they always come out perfect! I have a lot of her photos saved on my Instagram as inspiration for my photos!
4. @stephweizan: Stephanie is one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to styling because her look is so trendy and chic. Her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, called Let Me Wear That is full of amazing content! She talks about how she styles her outfits, some of her favorite make up, and her travels. I love seeing what she has to post on her Instagram because she always has something completely different every time she posts, which leaves her followers wondering what she'll post next.
5. @robineblickman: Robine has such a fierce style and I absolutely love it! I'm constantly on her page looking for ideas on how to show off my outfit like she does. She constantly has different backgrounds and poses in her photos, so there's never any two that look alike. The best kind of photos are the ones that are constantly at different angles!
6. @laurenelson: Lauren has an awesome blog where she talks all about her favorite fashion trends, travel, food and DIY everything. Usually there are bloggers who write about fashion, food, travel and beauty, but I've never seen a blogger have a whole section on DIY everything. It's so cool! I also love her style because there's always something going on with her outfit, and it's rarely just shorts and a tee shirt.