Five Friday Favorites- beach themed
Here are my 5 favorites for the beach
1. bikinis: There are so many different bathing suit brands that have super cute styles, but my favorite is Target. Target is always my first choice for bikinis because they are so cute, and they are decently priced. I always end up having 5 sets in my hand. My all time favorite one is my crochet top or my triangle top from target. If you want to see more about why I love target so much, visit my previous post, Expect the unexpected at Target.
2. Sunscreen: I used to hate wearing sunscreen because I thought it would prevent me from getting my good tan. There's also tanning oil that would make me feel so gross after being in the sun for an hour. I finally found something that does not only enforce my tan, but also feel super comfortable and smells amazing! I've been using, and recommending, Australian Gold sunscreen and Bronzer ever since I bought it in Puerto Rico 5 years ago. Australian Gold prevents my skin from getting burned by the sun and it helps me get darker than I could ever imagine! If you want to read more about how amazing Australian Gold really is, read my post, The science behind tanning.
3. tanning: Tanning is one of my favorite summer activities to do. Beach tans are much better than pool tans, so I rely on the beach to get me to my full tan potential. I also belong to a pool that has sand, and I always say that just the sand makes my skin get more tan because it's the next best thing to the beach itself. I also have a whole tanning routine that I do the entire summer, click here to read it.
4. beach outfits: Beach outfits and bathing suits are two different things just to be clear. The beach outfits are cover ups consisting of crop tops, shorts (high rise and low rise), skirts a headband, and a hat. You would wear these out on the beach during the day and night.
5. sunglasses: Sunglasses are a MUST because what else is gonna protect your eyes from the sun?! My favorite pair of sunglasses are my ILYMIX pink ones, which I will link below. I also brought my Urban Outfitters round sunglasses and knockoff Club Master sunglasses.