Five Friday Favorites: bloggers
Here are 5 of my favorite bloggers and reasons why they are so awesome!
1. Fashionsensored: First off, I really like how Alyssa posts pictures of not only herself on her Instagram, but other stuff too. She has a mixture of candid and poses photos, along with pictures of buildings, beaches and cool stuff that she wants others to see. I also really enjoy reading her blog posts because I can relate to her. She also introduced me to the website bloglovin, where bloggers can read and follow posts from other bloggers, so it's like a little community.
2. Alexandra_chloe: Sasha's blog, first off, is super cool because it's set up almost like an Instagram feed. I like the way she organizes it for each post. Her Instagram is also full of cute outfits and very fun places. I really like looking at her Instagram because it's so cool to see all the different places she goes too in NYC, which always gives me new places to go too for myself.
3. Jenna Boron: Jenna, a blogger from Pittsburgh, is up on all the best outfits and great lifestyle tips! She is very active with her Instagram stories and she really interacts with her followers, which is so important when having a blog. There has been multiple instances where she has helped me with any questions I have and she's super sweet!
4. Fashionchicstyling: Erica Hoida style is super cute, and it's interesting to see the similarities between NYC and California fashion. I follow her as a way to learn new fashion tips and get picture ideas. Her pictures are super basic, but the filter she uses makes her photos all have the perfect theme to it. I would check her blog out for fashion advice!
5. Caro_e_: Caroline Einhoff definitely lives the perfect summer life. Her instagram and blog are full of the adventures that she has been on, along with the most perfect, photogenic pictures (that are really hard to copy.) She's a German fashion, lifestyle and health blogger, which is very similar to what I write about too, so I get a lot of inspiration from her.