Five Friday Favorites: Stocking Stuffers
As the Christmas season is approaching, I wanted to share some of the best stocking stuffers. I went to the mall to scope out some of the cutest little goodies out there.
1. A matching winter set: A matching winter set, including hats, gloves, and scarves, would be an adorable stocking stuffer. The best place, in my opinion, is Urban Outfitters. I found a cute pom pom hat from Urban that I am obsessed with. It's definitely a little more than something that would go in a stocking, but there are some cute, basic ones online! I also love this pom pom hat and it's only $20. For scarves, I would either go with this one or this one to match the pom pom hat. When looking for gloves or mittens, I would definitely go with either these glove or these mittens, for a complete pink set!
2. Jewelry: When looking for a jewelry set, necklaces, bracelets and earrings, it's sometimes hard to find cute jewelry at an affordable price. When I am looking for a cute necklace, I always go to Nordstrom because they have such a big selection of jewelry to choose from. For necklaces, it really depends on if the person prefers gold or silver. Since I am a silver kind of person, I would be interested in a layering necklace like this. If I'm going to continue the silver themed jewelry for earrings and bracelets, I would get studs like these or hoops like these for earrings. For a cute bracelet, I would definitely buy this.
3. fuzzy socks and high socks: Everyone enjoys a nice pair of fuzzy socks to keep their feet extra toasty! I would recommend getting fuzzy socks at Target. Target's fuzzy socks are definitely the simplest and least expensive you can possibly get. If I were to pick out a pair, I would buy something along the lines of this because they have a basic design to it without going to crazy. When looking for high socks to go with boots, I always shop at Free People because I love the color combinations. If you are looking for a pair to go along with ankle boots, I would go with these socks here. I would also look at Forever 21's selection of over the knee socks if you're just looking for a solid colored sock. I would buy these because these colors go with everything.
4. relaxation set: A relaxation set, including lotions, scrubs, bath bombs, and face masks, are a great stocking gift for anyone who wants to relax, which is basically everyone. My all time favorite lotion place is, hands down, Bath and Body Works. There are so many different scents, that there's something there for everyone. My favorite seasonal lotion from bath and body works is this, this and this. The good thing about Bath and Body Works is that they always have amazing sales, so there's a good chance that you will get more than one lotion. For scrubs and bath bombs, Lush is definitely the way to go. The scrubs, like this one and this one, work really well to keep your skin hydrated during the cold weather. Lush is known for their dissolvable bath bombs to add some fun to your bath time! Some of my absolute favorite bath bombs are this and this. It's best to go to the store yourself to check out how each of them smell, but take my word for it, they all smell amazing. Lush also has amazing jelly face masks. My favorite is the Bunny Moon because it's so hydrating. Although I like the jelly kind, I prefer the sheet masks from Sephora more because they are quick and easy to use. I see the best results from this set of sheet masks since they come in many different scents and specialize in different things.
5. Beauty set: The best beauty set you could get consists of makeup. The best lip products that you could get are from Kikos. I have never seen any other lip gloss last as long as the lip gloss at Kikos. For Mascara, I suggest looking at Sephora for their cheaper selection. The Marc Jacobs mascara is amazing. I love it because it makes my eye lashes so much longer. For eye liner, I would go with the $5 black liner.
I hope you find these stocking stuffers helpful when looking for the right gift ideas!