Five Friday favorites- random favs!
This week, I’m just going to let you guys in on some new random favorites of mine!
1. Lip gloss: I’m a huge gloss girl, so it’s so surprise that my new favorite lip gloss is the one that I got for my birthday! It comes out very light, for a more natural make up look. By the time I get to school, it just blends in with my lips which I love because it doesn’t pop out much.
2. Last minute Halloween costume: For Halloween, I was planning on being a devil, while my friend was an angel. We looked and looked for a costume, but we couldn’t find anything that we liked. When I got home, I realized I could use my new DKNY pants for a biker chick outfit, along with a leather jacket and a basic white tee shirt. I got out my white bandana, put on some extra black eye liner and bright red lip stick. Fifteen minutes later, I had mastered the look.
3. Halloween candy: My all time favorite Halloween candy is, hands down, Candy Corn. It’s been a fav of mine ever since I was little. It’s a candy that either you like or you don’t, but I do, so I eat it for the entire month of October. Another favorite of mine is Sprees. Not many people know about them, but they are a lot like sweet tarts, only the flavors are more distinct.
4. My Target beauty box: For my birthday, I received a very cool gift. I have heard of programs like the Target beauty box, like Birch Box, that contains make up and other beauty products. My Target Beauty Box has two eye liners, lotion, lip gloss, and deodorant. I can’t wait to try it out and let everyone know how it is!
5. Over the Knee boots: I would definitely invest in some good over the knee boots for this fall and winter. I looked for a long time to find the perfect pair of boots. I got mine at DSW last fall in New York City. They were perfect because they did not have a heel, so I could wear them to school as a comfortable and casual look. I was also looking for specifically black suede boots because black goes with almost anything. I also really love the lace up tie on the back of the boot because it adds some detail to it.