Five Friday favorites- My Birthday!
On Wednesday, October 25th, it was my birthday! There were so many things that I loved about my birthday, but here are 5 of my favorite things!
1. Being with my friends: Since my birthday is on a Wednesday, I’m surrounded by my friends at school. Although we are all very tired (and very stressed out with applying to college and school work), they still find a way to make it special. This year, we all went out to lunch. This lunch was so much fun because we got to take a break and catch up with everyone that I don’t usually see in school.
2. Getting birthday wishes from my family: My family and friends are the most important people, which is why I love getting calls and texts wishing me happy birthday. I love knowing that they are thinking of me on my special day. My favorite part is when some of my family members call me during school! I think that’s so funny.
3. My R. H Macy’s and Co. bracelet: My boyfriend got me this beautiful bracelet from Macy’s that I’m going to wear every single day. I’m a silver kind of girl, so he knew that I would want silver over gold. I love the detail of the silver part too. My favorite part of it is the blue stone because it adds more color to the bracelet, and it’s also my favorite color too!
4. My new clothes: For my birthday, my family bought me some super cute and useful clothes. I got a work out outfit from Lululemon, pants from DKNY, booties from Rag and Bone and a make up brush and lip gloss from Bare Minerals. We found all this at the Woodbury Commons in New York. I can’t wait to wear them!
5. My second piercing: I was able to get a double piercing for my birthday, which is what I’ve been asking for for a while. I think second piercing are super cute, especially when you coordinate different earrings with it. My favorite pairing of earrings are hoops with a stud or a pearl with a stud. I have wash it twice a day with rubbing alcohol, so it doesn’t get infected. I decided to go with silver rather than gold to match my new bracelet. I also have more jewelry, in general, that is silver, so it will match with more jewelry I have.