Five Friday Favorites-5 favs in October
1. It's officially fall: the weather is changing and fall is in the air! I love seeing the leaves change colors and wearing sweaters. Since it's officially fall, i get to take out my boots and high socks. The weather is absolutely perfect in fall. There are days that it's chilly and there's days that are sunny, so there's more of a variety that I can wear. When it's sunny, I can wear my turtleneck crop too with my denim jumper dress and some cute sneakers or platform sneakers. When it's chilly outside, I am dressed nice and cozy with my turtle neck sweater and boots.
2. Pumpkin and apple picking: Pumpkin picking is one for my favorite fall activities to do. I love looking for the right pumpkin and, of course, taking cute fall pictures. I also love going Apple picking because it's a good way to spend time with friend and family, and get some quality apples too!
3. chai lattes: Chai lattes are the signature drink of fall. They also happen to my favorite drink, so I will be buying my chai tea latte almost everyday and I can't wait!! I'm more of a fan of the iced chai because I like cold drinks better than warm. The regular chai tea latte always comes out so pretty if you go to a coffee shop because they will do a little design on the top of the drink. I've had the regular chai lattes a couple of times when it was really cold, and they almost look too pretty to drink!
4. Halloween: Halloween is a super fun time of the year. I'm not a huge fan of scary movies, but I love dressing up! I'm not sure what I'm going to be yet, but it will be something cute! I love decorating for the Halloween because you can get all these creative decorations like spider webs and jack o lanterns. I also have a weakness for candy corn and pumpkins, so I always have a bowl of it in my room.
5. My birthday: My birthday is the second to last week of October and I'm so excited for it! I have my list of birthday presents, including my second piercing, some new shoes and more clothes(because you can never go wrong with clothes). For my birthday, I'm planning on going to plan on doing either a city day or pumpkin picking (again).