Where to shop for spring break
This year for spring break, I will be going on two trips (which means double the shopping!) I am dedicating this post to the best places for spring break attire, including bathing suits, shoes, sunglasses, and clothes!
1. Revolve: I have never really been a store that I get clothes from, but they had a lot of cute things for spring that caught my eye. I love their dresses and maxi skirts because of the high quality and unique designs. They also have some super trendy accessories, like sunglasses. Here are some of the summer-y picks from Revolve:
2. Target: Target is probably one of the best places to shop for cute and affordable bikinis. I’ve been getting some of my favorite bathing suits at Target for a while. I usually prefer the solid colored ones, but at Target, they have such cute/subtle floral ones that most of the ones that I purchase from Target are floral! Here are some of my favorite Target bikini picks!
3. Tobi: Tobi has become a great place to find some affordable but quality clothes. The more I look on the website, the more surprising it is that I haven’t shopped here more. Here are some of the super cute sales bikinis that I found.
4. Forever 21: Forever 21 has a great selection of vacation outfits under their Vaca page. I thought that these two sets were adorable for my vacation to Barbados. They are both ruffles, which has become a well known trend. I would make sure to try them on (or something similar) in store before purchasing them online so you can be sure it fits you right!
5. Shein: Shein is a great online direct to consumer store for affordable clothes. Their bathing suits are always good quality for the amount that you are paying and you can trust that they will fit true to size! Here are the 5 that I ordered for myself!